QUENCH-KLEEN 5343 is a non-MEA, non-nitrited, low residue, alkaline spray cleaner with short-term in-plant rust protection. This product presents no barrier to subsequent coating and has proven to be an excellent alternative to the use of solvent emulsion cleaners. QUENCH-KLEEN 5343 is particularly effective in cleaning quench oils and splitting them out of solution. Up to 1 week corrosion protection.
As low as $1,611.11
- Effectively replaces solvent emulsions and silicated cleaners.
- Excellent cleaning of quench oils by splitting them out of solution.
- May be used at ambient temperatures to dramatically reduce energy costs.
- Incorporates a balance of detergency and surfactancy to provide more effective cleaning.
- Splits tramp oil which allows for skimming and an extended sump life which reduces chemical costs.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|