This heavy-duty synthetic machining and grinding fluid provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is an established performer on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. Suitable for light-duty machining operations on wrought and cast aluminum alloys.
As low as $442.41
- Excellent cleanliness leaves machines and parts free of sticky residues
- Formaldehyde donor-free and bland odor provide a worker friendly environment
- Produces little to no foam in soft to moder water hardness conditions, even with high-pressure scrubber nozzles
- Extremely effective "block co-polymer" synthetic lubricant features inverse solubility
- Excellent corrosion protection on ferrous alloys down to concentrations as low as 3%
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|