- BRO 2000 SYN ABBRO 2000 SYN AB is a high lubricity fully synthetic rolling oil formulated to roll brass or copper on all types of rolling mills having recirculating or direct application systems.
- FERROCOTE 61 MAL HCL 1FERROCOTE® 61 MAL HCL 1 is a flexing, blank washing, blanking, stamping, and drawing lubricant. This product is a lubricant-rust preventive that is designed to be applied to sheet steel and/or blanks in any of the aforementioned operations.FLUID MAINTENANCEThis product is used as received. It should not be diluted with any type of solvent or oil. Dilution will significantly reduce its performance and quality. Concentration control is not an issue with this product because it is used as received. Please consult your Quaker representative for more information on proper fluid maintenance.
- GROTANGROTAN is a long lasting anti-bacterial compound, which can be used as an additive in aqueous metalworking fluids. This product offers excellent bacterial protection at use rates of 1000 to 1500 PPM on a post-add basis.
- HYDROSOL 5035HYDROSOL 5035 is a high performance, ultra-stable semi-synthetic metalworking coolant yielding exceptional results. This product is safe to use, operator friendly, offers great bio-stability, excellent rust protection, low foaming characteristics, and long life without odors.
- KATHON 886 MWKATHON 886 MW is a powerful anti-microbial compound, which can be used as an additive in aqueous metalworking fluids. This product offers excellent microbiological protection at use rates of 55-125 ppm on a post-add basis.
- LUBRICUT ML-FSLubricut ML-FS is a high performance neat metalworking fluid for machining and forming of steel, cast iron and non-ferrous metals, especially aluminum. This product consists of a special combination of fatty acid esters. The balanced additive combination provides lubrication even with low feed amounts. The results are extended tool life and superior surface quality.
- QUAKER ADDITIVE 4705This additive is designed for defoaming of water soluble metalworking fluids. This applies to soluble oils, solution synthetics and semi-synthetics. It provides effective control at a very cost competitive level. This additive is an organically modified silicone emulsion.
- QUAKERAL 377QUAKERAL 377 is a high-performance, emulsifiable metalworking fluid, well established in heavy-duty machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubricity, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. This product is recommended for critical surface finish machining of cast and wrought aluminium alloys, as well as more difficult machining, grinding, and honing operations on cast iron and steel alloys.
- QUAKERAL 481 VThis emulsifiable metalworking fluid is designed for machining and grinding operations on cast and wrought aluminum, as well as, more difficult machining and grinding operations on cast iron and steel. This Quaker technology is a more economical alternative to Quaker’s premium product line, the QUAKERAL® 300 series. QUAKERAL® 481 V is designed to control microbiological growth, including Mycobacteria, when used and maintained at the recommended concentration. QUAKERAL® 481 V has been designed for systems that have medium to hard water conditions.
- QUAKERCOOL 2776This heavy-duty synthetic machining and grinding fluid provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is an established performer on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. Suitable for light-duty machining operations on wrought and cast aluminum alloys.
- QUAKERCOOL 2776 XTThis heavy-duty synthetic machining and grinding fluid provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is an established performer on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. Suitable for light-duty machining operations on wrought and cast aluminum alloys.
- QUAKERCOOL 2810QUAKERCOOL® 2810 is a true-solution synthetic cutting fluid that provides excellent detergency and corrosion protection properties. It is recommended for light-to-moderate duty machining and grinding of carbon steel and cast iron. For use in turning, milling, drilling boring and reaming. Can also be used in internal, O.D. and surface grinding.
- QUAKERCOOL 2854QUAKERCOOL 2854 is a product recommended for medium to heavy-duty tube forming operations requiring maximum cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. QUAKERCOOL? 2854 is well suited for use on all zinc-coated and uncoated carbon steels and cast iron. This product is compatible with the QUAKERCOAT? series of aqueous tube and pipe coatings.
- QUAKERCOOL 5035QUAKERCOOL® 5035 is a high performance, ultra-stable semi-synthetic metalworking coolant designed for heavy duty and extreme pressure (EP) applications.This product has been engineered for superior emulsion stability and delivers exceptional tool life leading to reduced cycle times and significant operational savings. QUAKERCOOL® 5035 is suited for any operation that requires great bio-stability and excellent corrosion protection, This product is compatible with most types of metals both ferrous and non-ferrous including cast iron, steel, stainless steel, titanium and aluminum. QUAKERCOOL® 5035 also protects non-ferrous metals from staining and prevents bi-metallic corrosion.
- QUAKERCOOL 5035 SQUAKERCOOL® 5035 S is high performance, low oil containing semi-synthetic metalworking coolant engineered to be ultra-stable and deliver exceptional tool life leading to reduced cycle times and significant process savings. Ideally suited for operations that require great bio-stability and excellent corrosion protection, QUAKERCOOL® 5035 S is engineered for machining both aluminum and ferrous alloys including cast iron and alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 5035 S has been formulated to provide effective foam control in soft water conditions.
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS • Boeing • Boeing sub contractors
- QUAKERCOOL 7020 CGQUAKERCOOL® 7020 CG excels in heavy-duty machining, grinding and honing operations on Compacted Graphite Iron (CGI). In CGI machining operations this product yields significant savings in tool wear, and does an excellent job of handling chips and swarf. QUAKERCOOL® 7020 CG is also very effective on other ferrous materials as well.
- QUAKERCOOL 730 TPThe QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a high-performance, mineral oil free microemulsion metalworking fluid. The QUAKERCOOL? 730 TP is a proven performer in demanding machining and grinding operations. QUAKERCOOL? 730 TP effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 740QUAKERCOOL® 740 is a boron-free emulsifiable metalworking fluid designed for ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring good lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection. It can be used on cast iron and will also perform well for moderate duty operations on steel alloys.
- QUAKERCOOL 7450QUAKERCOOL® 7450 is a high-performance microemulsion ideally suited to all operations demanding premium surface finish quality and consistent lubrication. Ideal for machining aluminum, and ferrous alloys. Delivers superior tapping performance on 356-T6 aluminum alloy.
- QUAKERCOOL 750 TPThe QUAKERCOOL® 750 TP high-performance, mineral oil free microemulsion metalworking fluid is a proven performer in demanding machining and grinding operations. QUAKERCOOL® 750 TP effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 8010QUAKERCOOL® 8010 is an oil free, nitrite free, moderate duty synthetic grinding fluid. It provides excellent in-process rust protection of the machine and metal parts. This product is low foaming and can be used in Blanchard grinding. In addition, it provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection and stability of the fluid. QUAKERCOOL® 8010 is highly operator friendly. This product is free of Triazine, carcinogens, phenols, nitrites, chromates, sulphur or chlorine.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCUT 004 PEQUAKERCUT® 004 PE is designed for honing and lapping operations on alloy and carbon steel. This product is a complex formulation of controlled release extreme-pressure lubricants, boundary lubricants and high-quality virgin mineral oils. This light colored, mild odor fluid delivers excellent honing and grinding performance without sulfurized fats or chlorinated additives.
- QUAKERCUT 010 ESThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult-tomachine high-nickel alloys. This product contains synthetic ester and new nonchlorinated extreme pressure technology
- QUAKERCUT 026 PEThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult to machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains a synthetic ester and a unique non-sulfurized & non-chlorinated extreme pressure additive. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Tapping • Plated CBN Grinding • Gun DrillingCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- QUAKERDRAW 15 LFQUAKERDRAW® 15 LF is a blend of highly refined polar lubricants and petroleum fractions in combination with specially prepared extreme pressure lubricants. It provides high performance and maximum die-life on exceptionally severe forming operations involving all types of steels and special alloys. QUAKERDRAW® 15 LF contains a complete emulsifier system and provides exceptional performance on high speed stamping operations when dispersed in one to five parts of water and is easily emulsified.
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum.
- QUAKERDRAW 61 K2MThis product is a combination lubricant and rust preventive. It contains a system of high film strength synthetics to provide both extreme pressure and boundary lubrication. This product is also formulated to provide indoor corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces.
- QUAKERDRAW 73 NMSoluble drawing oil especially composed for heavy drawing operations. This product derives its effectiveness from non-chlorinated additives. It is developed to replace chlorinated emulsions. It is stable and easy to maintain. The residues are easy to clean.
- QUAKERDRAW CH 1000QUAKERDRAW CH 1000 is formulated to be a ”cost effective“ alternative to more expensive lubricants used in cold forging and heading. QUAKERDRAW? CH 1000 offers high performance without the use of chlorine and has been designed for use with both regular and alloy-coated tooling. It is suitable for multiple stage operations.
- QUAKEROL 155 BIO JMQUAKER QUAKEROL 155 BIO JM is a chemically processed formulation. QUAKER QUAKEROL? 155 BIO JM consists of unique, high film strength synthetic lubricating ingredients in combination with surfactants and corrosion inhibitors. QUAKER QUAKEROL? 155 BIO JM is recommended for difficult tinplate can forming operations requiring maximum detergency, cooling and cleaning capability. For normal can forming operations, QUAKER QUAKEROL? 155 BIO JM is designed to be used at 3 - 4% concentration in the bodymaker.
- QWERL 700 NASQWERL® 700 NAS is a nitrite free, NPE-free temper mill fluid. QWERL® 700 NAS provides excellent cleaning action to remove dirt from the rolls during the tempering process. This product delivers similar rust and stain prevention compared to nitrited wet temper fluids. It is designed to provide light lubrication properties for typical extensions up to 1.5%.
- WAY SLICK 220AWAY SLICK 220 A is a bacteria-reducing machine lubricant which will extend sump life.