View as List Grid
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- QUAKERCUT 026 PEThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult to machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains a synthetic ester and a unique non-sulfurized & non-chlorinated extreme pressure additive. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Tapping • Plated CBN Grinding • Gun DrillingCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility.
- QUAKERCUT 012 PEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is designed for medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, especially difficult-to-machine high-nickel alloys. FLUID MAINTENANCEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is to be used as received. It should not be diluted with any mineral spirits or other low viscosity materials. Dilution will greatly hinder performance characteristics. Please consult with your Quaker Process Engineer for more information.
- QUAKERCUT 004 PEQUAKERCUT® 004 PE is designed for honing and lapping operations on alloy and carbon steel. This product is a complex formulation of controlled release extreme-pressure lubricants, boundary lubricants and high-quality virgin mineral oils. This light colored, mild odor fluid delivers excellent honing and grinding performance without sulfurized fats or chlorinated additives.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCOOL 770The QUAKERCOOL® 770 high-performance, microemulsion metalworking fluid is a proven performer in extremely demanding threading operations. The product can also be used to roll form high chromium substrates. QUAKERCOOL® 770 effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 7450QUAKERCOOL® 7450 is a high-performance microemulsion ideally suited to all operations demanding premium surface finish quality and consistent lubrication. Ideal for machining aluminum, and ferrous alloys. Delivers superior tapping performance on 356-T6 aluminum alloy.
- QUAKERCOOL 740QUAKERCOOL® 740 is a boron-free emulsifiable metalworking fluid designed for ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring good lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection. It can be used on cast iron and will also perform well for moderate duty operations on steel alloys.
- QUAKERCOOL 730 TPThe QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a high-performance, mineral oil free microemulsion metalworking fluid. The QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a proven performer in demanding machining and grinding operations. QUAKERCOOL 730 TP effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS • Boeing • Boeing sub contractors
- QUAKERCOOL 2780QUAKERCOOL® 2780 machining and grinding fluid, provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. This oil-free synthetic coolant also provides effective lubrication for many aluminum operations. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Multipurpose Grinding • Vitrified CBN GrindingCUSTOMERS • Bosch Automotive • Caterpillar, Inc. • Delphi Automotive • Honeywell • Pratt & Whitney • Sikorsky Aircraft
- QUAKER ADDITIVE 4705This additive is designed for defoaming of water soluble metalworking fluids. This applies to soluble oils, solution synthetics and semi-synthetics. It provides effective control at a very cost competitive level. This additive is an organically modified silicone emulsion.
- KATHON 893 MWThis product is a powerful fungicidal compound, which can be used as an additive in aqueous metalworking fluids. KATHON 893 MW offers excellent anti-fungal protection at use rates of 55 to 170 ppm on a post-addition basis. KATHON 893 MW is also compatible with KATHON 886 MW.STORAGE AND HANDLINGThe expected shelf life for this product is 2 years under normal storage conditions. This product, like most chemicals, should be stored out of direct sun light in an area where the temperature is between 40ºF (4.4ºC) and 110ºF (43ºC).SAFETY DATAThis product is very hazardous and proper handling and storage is critical. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Prior to using this product, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for instructions regarding safe handling.
- ADDITIVE HWLThis additive is designed for use as a defoamer in water soluble metalworking fluids. This is a calcium acetate slurry designed to increase water hardness in order to reduce and/or eliminate foam.This product is to be used diluted into water. Always add product to water to ensure adequate mixing. Because this additive is a slurry, some flocculation may occur over time. Mix the product first before each use. This product is used based upon the known current level of hardness in the fluid and how much you wish to increase it. The following calculation should be employed to determine the use rate:A = Total volume of system (in gallons) D = Increase of hardness desired (in mg/liter) A x D = Gallons of additive required 201,655