Search results for: 'pro'
- Related search terms
- PROTECT O METAL - 5 GAL PAIL
- PROTECT O METAL 5 GAL PAIL
- protect o metal 2
- PROTECT O METAL msds
- protect o met
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCOOL 770The QUAKERCOOL® 770 high-performance, microemulsion metalworking fluid is a proven performer in extremely demanding threading operations. The product can also be used to roll form high chromium substrates. QUAKERCOOL® 770 effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 7450QUAKERCOOL® 7450 is a high-performance microemulsion ideally suited to all operations demanding premium surface finish quality and consistent lubrication. Ideal for machining aluminum, and ferrous alloys. Delivers superior tapping performance on 356-T6 aluminum alloy.
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS • Boeing • Boeing sub contractors