Search results for: 'pro'
- Related search terms
- PROTECT O METAL - 5 GAL PAIL
- PROTECT O METAL 5 GAL PAIL
- protect o metal 2
- PROTECT O METAL msds
- protect o met
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 MPCQUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- FERROCOTE 5856 BFFERROCOTE® 5856 BF is a barium-free solvent-dispersed corrosion preventive providing 1-5 years of indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques. FERROCOTE® 5856 BF is a global product extensively used for numerous industrial metalworking corrosion preventive applications including exportation of parts.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 865QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 is based on high-quality, natural esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition an
- FERROCOTE 5856 BF T3FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T3 is a barium-free solventdispersed corrosion preventive providing 3-6 months of indoor protection of ferrous and nonferrous surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- QUAKERCOOL 770The QUAKERCOOL® 770 high-performance, microemulsion metalworking fluid is a proven performer in extremely demanding threading operations. The product can also be used to roll form high chromium substrates. QUAKERCOOL® 770 effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 730 TPThe QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a high-performance, mineral oil free microemulsion metalworking fluid. The QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a proven performer in demanding machining and grinding operations. QUAKERCOOL 730 TP effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 LXQUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX is an aggressive cleaner specifically formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. With a unique balance of constituents, this product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils. When used as recommended, QUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX will also sanitize the system. Use at 1-2% depending on the amount of dirt to be removed.CUSTOMERS • AK Tube • Bosch • Chrysler • Crown, Cork & Seal • General Motors • Honda • Magna • Silgan Can • Tenneco • Texas Machining Enterprises