Search results for: 'pro'
- Related search terms
- PROTECT O METAL - 5 GAL PAIL
- PROTECT O METAL 5 GAL PAIL
- protect o metal 2
- PROTECT O METAL msds
- protect o met
- QUINTOLUBRIC 865QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 is based on high-quality, natural esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition an
- QUINTOLUBRIC 702 46 RDQUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD is a water-glycol fire-resistant fluid formulated to meet the demand of today’s hydraulic equipment. It is designed to provide optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required.QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD contains an adequate amount of water to prevent ignition that could occur in hydraulic systems operating under high pressure through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high temperature source. This fluid includes additives that provide lubricity, corrosion protection, and the overall performance demanded by today’s high performance hydraulic systems. QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD provides a high viscosity index, low pour point, and excellent heat transfer and antifoam performance. These properties, along with the addition of an antiwear component, provide extended pump life in systems operating under high pressure or overloaded conditions.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 300 CMQUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is an anhydrous high performance, synthetic hydraulic fluid developed specifically for critical applications where high fluid temperatures may be encountered. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is designed for prolonged operation at temperatures above 200F. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM meets the stringent lubrication requirements, low oxidation rate, and high thermal stability properties required to perform in close tolerance servo systems. Made from a synthetic ester, QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is free of phosphate esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- FLUSHING COMPOUND WFLUSHING COMPOUND W is designed to remove residual water base hydraulic fluids (e.g., water glycol, soluble oil, invert emulsions) from systems that are to be converted to non-water type hydraulic fluids (e.g., QUINTOLUBRIC® 822, 888 Series fl uids). It is an oil-based product with appropriate emulsifi ers to retain up to approximately 10% water by volume.The recommended fl ushing procedure for removing residual water containing fl uids in a hydraulic system is as follows:1. Drain the reservoir, piping, large cylinders and accumulators of the previously used fl uid. It may be necessary to disconnect the piping at low points to insure drainage. Dead-headed pockets of fl uid should be drained if possible. Reconnect the piping after draining.2. Wipe down or steam clean the reservoir. 3. Fill the system with the minimum quantity of fl ushing fluid (FLUSHING COMPOUND W) necessary to operate the system.4. Actuate each cylinder, hydraulic motor or other hydraulic function 20 times.5. Drain t