Search results for: 'quakerdraw 57 lc env'
View as List Grid
- Related search terms
- Quakerdraw 185
- quakerdraw 57 lc env 54 g
- quakerdraw 57 lc env 54 gal drum
- quakerdraw 17
- quakerdraw 108 cf
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum. \n
- QUAKERDRAW CH 1000QUAKERDRAW CH 1000 is formulated to be a ”cost effective“ alternative to more expensive lubricants used in cold forging and heading. QUAKERDRAW CH 1000 offers high performance without the use of chlorine and has been designed for use with both regular and alloy-coated tooling. It is suitable for multiple stage operations.
- FERROCOTE 624 AAMFERROCOTE 624 AAM is a versatile boron-free, dual purpose, mild alkaline liquid providing simultaneous cleaning and corrosion protection for metal surfaces in a single processing step. FERROCOTE 624 AAM is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. It provides up to 60 days corrosion protection when used in the final stage of a cleaning system. Because it is boron-free its final film is compatible with heat treating operations. Its thin, dry, imperceptible film offers excellent operator acceptance and process compatibility.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- DUSTGRIP 1000DUSTGRIP™ 1000 is an easy-to-use dust management tool, which provides durable control and suppression of dust caused by wind, vehicle and heavy equipment traffic. This product is safe and easy to use, with no special equipment required. Its unique properties effectively control and suppress fugitive dust emissions in areas such as haul/unpaved roads, construction sites and quarries. Other areas where dust may be a problem include recreational areas with unpaved parking lots and roadways.Regulations regarding the reduction of particulate dust are playing an increasingly important role in helping to ensure that communities are not exposed to unacceptable levels of inhalable or respirable dust. DUSTGRIP™ 1000 dust suppressant assists in managing an economical, environmentally responsible and effective solution.
- BINOL BAND 20Binol Band 20 is a safe and environmentally acceptable non-emulsifying cleaning oil, based on renewable raw materials. The product is readily biodegradable in soil and water, non toxic for human or the environment and not irritating to skin. It is also label free. Binol Band 20 is designed for cleaning and lubricating applications of band saws, circular saws in saw mills and tables and cutter tools in planing mills. The product has been tested against different elastomers and paints, used by the leading equipment manufacturers. Binol Band 20 reduces consumption, extends the abrasive range of the bandsaw blades and is an environmentally acceptable alternative to diesel oil.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- FERROCOTE 6130FERROCOTE 6130 is an oil-based drawing and forming lubricant that can be used for blank washing, blanking, stamping, and bending operations. FERROCOTE 6130 is designed to be applied to ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces in any of the aforementioned operations while offering in-process and final protection for the formed part. \n\nMeets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144, ASTM E1868-10 (TGA) for metal protecting, general (corrosion preventives). This product can be applied by: • Flood • Flow-on • Immersion • Wipe-on • Electrostatic • Spray
- FERROCOTE 5856 BF T3FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T3 is a barium-free solventdispersed corrosion preventive providing 3-6 months of indoor protection of ferrous and nonferrous surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- FERROCOTE 364 BF T5FERROCOTE® 364 BF T5 is a solvent based light duty corrosion preventive formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provide 3-6 months in-process corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility with numerous spray, immersion, flow-coat techniques.
- FERROCOTE 112 LVXFERROCOTE 112 LVX is an oil-dispersed corrosion preventive that can be diluted with water, solvent or oil to yield a thin film with up to 6 months of indoor protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. FERROCOTE 112 LVX combines the excellent corrosion protection of an oil with the environmental benefits of a water-based, solvent-free product. Its inherent properties allow for flexibility of application using a multitude of standard techniques such as spray, immersion, flow-on and flooding.