Search results for: 'pro'
View as List Grid
- Related search terms
- PROTECT O METAL - 5 GAL PAIL
- protect o metal 2
- Propylene g
- Pro draw
- PROTECT O METAL msds
- PROTECT O METALSpeed up weld cleaning by 85% when applying PROTECT-O-METAL by brush or spray before welding. Unlike other “spatter proofing” compounds, PROTECT-O-METAL will not smoke or cause odors. Spatter comes off with a whisk of a damp cloth. PROTECT-O-METAL contains no oils or organic ingredients; it positively will not burn and is non toxic. One thin coat serves for single or multiple pass welds. One gallon protects up to 3000 square feet of quality welding. Prevents oxidation scale with any temperature up to 1500˚F. Simply coat piece with PROTECT-O-METAL before putting in furnace. Wipe off with damp cloth or brush after heat treatment.
- QUAKERCUT 004 PEQUAKERCUT® 004 PE is designed for honing and lapping operations on alloy and carbon steel. This product is a complex formulation of controlled release extreme-pressure lubricants, boundary lubricants and high-quality virgin mineral oils. This light colored, mild odor fluid delivers excellent honing and grinding performance without sulfurized fats or chlorinated additives.
- FERROCOTE 364 BF T1FERROCOTE® 364 BF T1 is a solvent-based corrosion preventive formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provide medium to long-term in-process corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility with numerous spray, immersion, and flow-coat techniques. CUSTOMERS • Bull Moose Tube • Multiple Distributors
- ADDITIVE HWLThis additive is designed for use as a defoamer in water soluble metalworking fluids. This is a calcium acetate slurry designed to increase water hardness in order to reduce and/or eliminate foam.This product is to be used diluted into water. Always add product to water to ensure adequate mixing. Because this additive is a slurry, some flocculation may occur over time. Mix the product first before each use. This product is used based upon the known current level of hardness in the fluid and how much you wish to increase it. The following calculation should be employed to determine the use rate:A = Total volume of system (in gallons) D = Increase of hardness desired (in mg/liter) A x D = Gallons of additive required 201,655
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 MPCQUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS • Bosch • Electro Motive Diesel • General Motors • Honda • Volvo
- FERROCOTE 61 A USThis oil-based rust preventive provides in-process or final protection for medium to long-term indoor storage of metal surfaces.Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA). • Flood • Flow-on • Immersion • Wipe-on • Electrostatic