Search results for: 'dielectric oil'
View as List Grid
- POLY SLICK 76PPOLY SLICK 76P was designed as a substitute to oil based lubricants. Product is in beaded dry form. Dispense a modest amount into the shot sleeve. After injection, it melts and expand rapidly inside the shot sleeve. The fine mists created inside the shot sleeve results in an outstanding lubrication film. Unlike most of the oil based lubricant, it does not produce pollution. POLY SLICK 76P reduces porosity in castings and protects the pour area in shot sleeve from erosion, extending the service life of shot sleeve, and reduce adverse effects from scratches; enhances the casting system life. Increases the tool life of plunger tips, generally doubles the tool life when compared to using oil based lubricants. During casting, the plunger lubricants are completely consumed, not leaving any pollutants from oil based lubricants. The surfaces of castings are clean and bright; without oil marks. No grease stains, no smoke nor air pollution during recycle of gating, runners and biscuits. Mai
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- BINOL BAND 20Binol Band 20 is a safe and environmentally acceptable non-emulsifying cleaning oil, based on renewable raw materials. The product is readily biodegradable in soil and water, non toxic for human or the environment and not irritating to skin. It is also label free. Binol Band 20 is designed for cleaning and lubricating applications of band saws, circular saws in saw mills and tables and cutter tools in planing mills. The product has been tested against different elastomers and paints, used by the leading equipment manufacturers. Binol Band 20 reduces consumption, extends the abrasive range of the bandsaw blades and is an environmentally acceptable alternative to diesel oil.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 865QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 is based on high-quality, natural esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition an
- FERROCOTE EGL 1FERROCOTE® EGL 1 is an oil dispersed rust preventive providing medium to long term indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product provides high humidity protection and has built-in protection against acidic components in normal industrial atmospheres. FERROCOTE® EGL 1 has excellent resistance to staining and varnishing on storage on metal-to-metal contact, especially with moisture contamination present. This property has provided excellent resistance to “puddle stain” when used as slushing oil for sheets and coils, including cold rolled and galvanize in the steel industry.