Search results for: 'Quakerdraw 1'
View as List Grid
- Related search terms
- Quakerdraw 185
- quakerdraw 57 lc
- quakerdraw 57 lc env
- quakerdraw 57 lc env 54
- quakerdrawferrocote 624
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum.
- PLUNGER SLICK 180PLUNGER SLICK® 180 is a high viscosity blend of petroleum polymers designed to provide excellent boundary lubricantion for the plunger tip and sleeve.Apply PLUNGER SLICK® 180 to the shot tip before each casting cycle. Each die casting facility is unique. Production processes, die designs, and operation temperatures vary. Each operator should evaluate the amount applied, based on his/her experience.PLUNGER SLICK® 180 is recommended for plunger tips from 2” – 7”. This product is to be used as is. It is not water soluble.
- FERROCOTE 112 DTFERROCOTE® 112 DT is a water-soluble rust preventive that deposits a thin, oily-type film. This product makes a slightly meta-stable emulsion, ideal for dip tank applications.STORAGE AND HANDLINGFERROCOTE® 112 DT is available in drums (54 gal/416 lb) or totes (320 gal/2,464 lb). All containers are filled to volume by weight.This product has a shelf life of 12 months. Like most chemicals, it should be stored out of direct sunlight in temperatures between 40oF (4oC) and 100oF (38oC).
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS • Bosch • Electro Motive Diesel • General Motors • Honda • Volvo
- FERROCOTE 61 A USThis oil-based rust preventive provides in-process or final protection for medium to long-term indoor storage of metal surfaces.Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA). • Flood • Flow-on • Immersion • Wipe-on • Electrostatic