Search results for: 'Quaker Solvo Clean 75 XLF'
View as List Grid
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 MPCQUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS • Bosch • Electro Motive Diesel • General Motors • Honda • Volvo
- QUAKERCOOL 740QUAKERCOOL® 740 is a boron-free emulsifiable metalworking fluid designed for ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring good lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection. It can be used on cast iron and will also perform well for moderate duty operations on steel alloys.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 LXQUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX is an aggressive cleaner specifically formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. With a unique balance of constituents, this product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils. When used as recommended, QUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX will also sanitize the system. Use at 1-2% depending on the amount of dirt to be removed.CUSTOMERS • AK Tube • Bosch • Chrysler • Crown, Cork & Seal • General Motors • Honda • Magna • Silgan Can • Tenneco • Texas Machining Enterprises
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- QUAKERCOOL 730 TPThe QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a high-performance, mineral oil free microemulsion metalworking fluid. The QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a proven performer in demanding machining and grinding operations. QUAKERCOOL 730 TP effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCOOL 770The QUAKERCOOL® 770 high-performance, microemulsion metalworking fluid is a proven performer in extremely demanding threading operations. The product can also be used to roll form high chromium substrates. QUAKERCOOL® 770 effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.