Search results for: 'QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46 - 54 gal drum'
View as List Grid
- Related search terms
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46 - 54 gal drum
- 888 46 - 54
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46 54 gal drum AND 4389 4143 AND 2975 2975
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46 54 gal drum AND 1625 1625 AND 4369 4369
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68 54 gal drum
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition and to assist in bacteria control.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 865QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 is based on high-quality, natural esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester.
- FERROCOTE 364 BFFERROCOTE® 364 BF is a solvent based corrosion preventive formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provide long-term corrosion protection for ferrous and nonferrous surfaces. This product offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility with numerous spray, immersion, flow-coat techniques.
- FERROCOTE 155FERROCOTE 155 is a water-dispersed, synthetic corrosion preventive, offering comparable protection to some common oil-based products. Exhibiting a thin, nearly imperceptable film, FERROCOTE 155 provides 2-4 months corrosion protection and offers an opportunity to incporate a low VOC technology.
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum. \n
- FERROCOTE 61 A USThis oil-based rust preventive provides in-process or final protection for medium to long-term indoor storage of metal surfaces.Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).\n • Flood\n • Flow-on\n • Immersion\n • Wipe-on\n • Electrostatic
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS\n • Bosch\n • Electro Motive Diesel\n • General Motors\n • Honda\n • Volvo
- FERROCOTE 624 AAMFERROCOTE 624 AAM is a versatile boron-free, dual purpose, mild alkaline liquid providing simultaneous cleaning and corrosion protection for metal surfaces in a single processing step. FERROCOTE 624 AAM is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. It provides up to 60 days corrosion protection when used in the final stage of a cleaning system. Because it is boron-free its final film is compatible with heat treating operations. Its thin, dry, imperceptible film offers excellent operator acceptance and process compatibility.
- BINOL BAND 20Binol Band 20 is a safe and environmentally acceptable non-emulsifying cleaning oil, based on renewable raw materials. The product is readily biodegradable in soil and water, non toxic for human or the environment and not irritating to skin. It is also label free. Binol Band 20 is designed for cleaning and lubricating applications of band saws, circular saws in saw mills and tables and cutter tools in planing mills. The product has been tested against different elastomers and paints, used by the leading equipment manufacturers. Binol Band 20 reduces consumption, extends the abrasive range of the bandsaw blades and is an environmentally acceptable alternative to diesel oil.
- FERROCOTE EGL 1FERROCOTE® EGL 1 is an oil dispersed rust preventive providing medium to long term indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product provides high humidity protection and has built-in protection against acidic components in normal industrial atmospheres. FERROCOTE® EGL 1 has excellent resistance to staining and varnishing on storage on metal-to-metal contact, especially with moisture contamination present. This property has provided excellent resistance to ”puddle stain“ when used as slushing oil for sheets and coils, including cold rolled and galvanize in the steel industry.