Search results for: 'QUAKERCUT® A 300'
View as List Grid
- QUAKERCUT 004 PEQUAKERCUT® 004 PE is designed for honing and lapping operations on alloy and carbon steel. This product is a complex formulation of controlled release extreme-pressure lubricants, boundary lubricants and high-quality virgin mineral oils. This light colored, mild odor fluid delivers excellent honing and grinding performance without sulfurized fats or chlorinated additives.
- QUAKERCUT 012 PEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is designed for medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, especially difficult-to-machine high-nickel alloys. FLUID MAINTENANCEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is to be used as received. It should not be diluted with any mineral spirits or other low viscosity materials. Dilution will greatly hinder performance characteristics. Please consult with your Quaker Process Engineer for more information.
- QUAKERCUT 026 PEThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult to machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains a synthetic ester and a unique non-sulfurized & non-chlorinated extreme pressure additive.\n • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining\n • Tapping\n • Plated CBN Grinding\n • Gun DrillingCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- FERROCOTE 155FERROCOTE 155 is a water-dispersed, synthetic corrosion preventive, offering comparable protection to some common oil-based products. Exhibiting a thin, nearly imperceptable film, FERROCOTE 155 provides 2-4 months corrosion protection and offers an opportunity to incporate a low VOC technology.
- FERROCOTE 624 AAMFERROCOTE 624 AAM is a versatile boron-free, dual purpose, mild alkaline liquid providing simultaneous cleaning and corrosion protection for metal surfaces in a single processing step. FERROCOTE 624 AAM is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. It provides up to 60 days corrosion protection when used in the final stage of a cleaning system. Because it is boron-free its final film is compatible with heat treating operations. Its thin, dry, imperceptible film offers excellent operator acceptance and process compatibility.
- QUAKERAL 481 VThis emulsifiable metalworking fluid is designed for machining and grinding operations on cast and wrought aluminum, as well as, more difficult machining and grinding operations on cast iron and steel. This Quaker technology is a more economical alternative to Quaker’s premium product line, the QUAKERAL® 300 series. QUAKERAL® 481 V is designed to control microbiological growth, including Mycobacteria, when used and maintained at the recommended concentration. QUAKERAL® 481 V has been designed for systems that have medium to hard water conditions.
- QUAKER ADDITIVE 4705This additive is designed for defoaming of water soluble metalworking fluids. This applies to soluble oils, solution synthetics and semi-synthetics. It provides effective control at a very cost competitive level. This additive is an organically modified silicone emulsion.
- PROTECT O METALSpeed up weld cleaning by 85% when applying PROTECT-O-METAL by brush or spray before welding. Unlike other ”spatter proofing“ compounds, PROTECT-O-METAL will not smoke or cause odors. Spatter comes off with a whisk of a damp cloth. PROTECT-O-METAL contains no oils or organic ingredients; it positively will not burn and is non toxic. One thin coat serves for single or multiple pass welds. One gallon protects up to 3000 square feet of quality welding. Prevents oxidation scale with any temperature up to 1500˚F. Simply coat piece with PROTECT-O-METAL before putting in furnace. Wipe off with damp cloth or brush after heat treatment.
- DIE SLICK ANTI SOLDER 7DIE SLICK® Anti-Solder 7 is a soft wax compound which removes solder from hot dies and can serve as a start up conditioner for new dies. Solder Removal: Use DIE SLICK® Anti-Solder 7 only with hot dies (> 450oF). Apply a small amount with a bronze brush or a wood spatula to the accumulated solder and the surrounding area. Apply normal spray pattern of die lubricant and conduct your casting cycle. Die Pretreatment: Raise the die temperature to 450oF, brush on a thin coat of DIE SLICK® Anti-Solder 7. Apply coating several times, allowing time for the compound to adhere to the surface of the die.
- ADDITIVE AMPADDITIVE AMP is designed for increasing the pH of water soluble metalworking fluids in solution or emulsion.ADDITIVE AMP is to be used diluted into water. Always add product to water to assure the best mixing and minimize any localized exotherms.This additive is used in increments of 1 gallon of additive into each 10,000 gallons of metalworking emulsion or solution until desired increase in pH is achieved. Allow the additive to mix well into the aqueous fluid and re-check pH before making more additions.