Search results for: 'QUAKERCLEAN 624 L'
View as List Grid
- Related search terms
- 624 MPC AnD sLeep 3 ANd 1
- 624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 20
- 624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 40
- 624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 639
- quakerclean 624 M
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS • Bosch • Electro Motive Diesel • General Motors • Honda • Volvo
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 MPCQUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 LXQUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX is an aggressive cleaner specifically formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. With a unique balance of constituents, this product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils. When used as recommended, QUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX will also sanitize the system. Use at 1-2% depending on the amount of dirt to be removed.CUSTOMERS • AK Tube • Bosch • Chrysler • Crown, Cork & Seal • General Motors • Honda • Magna • Silgan Can • Tenneco • Texas Machining Enterprises
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 JBSinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 JBS is a mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. CORPORATE APPROVALS • CORPORATE APPROVALS • Caterpillar # 3-9837336 • Chrysler NPM # 12-270-6050 • Ford TOX # 175019 • General Motors HMCS ID 1182432
- LADLE SLICK 1Apply with a brush uniformly coating any surface where protection is desired. Parts can be coated hot or cold. After the coating is applied the part or surface is exposed to molten alloy which removes the oil base and solidifies the coating. Touchups or small areas can be corrected during normal production. A torch or other heat source can be used if necessary.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition an