Search results for: 'Fist pump kit 1 6'
View as List Grid
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS\n • Bosch\n • Electro Motive Diesel\n • General Motors\n • Honda\n • Volvo
- FERROCOTE 6130FERROCOTE 6130 is an oil-based drawing and forming lubricant that can be used for blank washing, blanking, stamping, and bending operations. FERROCOTE 6130 is designed to be applied to ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces in any of the aforementioned operations while offering in-process and final protection for the formed part. \n\nMeets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144, ASTM E1868-10 (TGA) for metal protecting, general (corrosion preventives). This product can be applied by: • Flood • Flow-on • Immersion • Wipe-on • Electrostatic • Spray
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 JBSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 JBS is a mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. CORPORATE APPROVALS\n • CORPORATE APPROVALS\n • Caterpillar # 3-9837336\n • Chrysler NPM # 12-270-6050\n • Ford TOX # 175019\n • General Motors HMCS ID 1182432
- FERROCOTE 624 AAMFERROCOTE 624 AAM is a versatile boron-free, dual purpose, mild alkaline liquid providing simultaneous cleaning and corrosion protection for metal surfaces in a single processing step. FERROCOTE 624 AAM is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. It provides up to 60 days corrosion protection when used in the final stage of a cleaning system. Because it is boron-free its final film is compatible with heat treating operations. Its thin, dry, imperceptible film offers excellent operator acceptance and process compatibility.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum. \n
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 LXQUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX is an aggressive cleaner specifically formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. With a unique balance of constituents, this product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils. When used as recommended, QUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX will also sanitize the system. Use at 1-2% depending on the amount of dirt to be removed.CUSTOMERS\n • AK Tube\n • Bosch\n • Chrysler\n • Crown, Cork & Seal\n • General Motors\n • Honda\n • Magna\n • Silgan Can\n • Tenneco\n • Texas Machining Enterprises
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 MPCQUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • Boeing\n • Boeing sub contractors
- FERROCOTE 673 BFFERROCOTE® 673 BF is a solvent dispersed corrosion preventive providing long-term indoor and outdoor protection for ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product deposits a thin, wax-like film having a golden brown color. It is used for long-term, under cover, outdoor protection of various ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces such as tools, dies, chains, castings, tubes, pipes, sheet, and coils in the steel industry.
- POLY SLICK 61GPOLY SLICK™ 61-G is a beaded, dry-form plunger lubricant designed as a high performance substitute to oil-based lubricants. This product is formulated with a unique blend of the highest quality waxes and additives for rapid wetting and excellent boundary lubrication, allowing for increased shot velocities and extended tip and sleeve life. POLY SLICK™ 61-G plunger beads create less carbon build-up than traditional oil-based plunger lubricants, resulting in cleaner die cavities and machines, along with less porosity. POLY SLICK™ 61-G contains graphite for enhanced lubrication and thermal resistance to meet the demands of your process.The amount of POLY SLICK™ 61-G applied is dependent on the size of the plunger tip and the weight of the casting produced. PACKAGING AND STORAGEPOLY SLICK™ products are available in bags, boxes, drums, and pails. All containers are filled to volume by weight.
- DIE SLICK 606XDIE SLICK® 606X is a concentrated die lubricant that is often used in its concentrated form on areas that have a high probability of soldering. It contains graphite and aluminum pigments that withstand the heat and allow trouble free release. It also contains a synthetic polymer that promotes better adhesion of the die lubricant.