Search results for: '624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 639'
View as List Grid
- Related search terms
- 624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 20
- 624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 40
- 624 MPC AND SLEEP 3 oRDeR BY 320
- 624gd sh
- 624 a
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 MPCQUAKERCLEAN® 624 MPC is a dual-purpose mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. Unique chemical engineering allows this product to offer the additional benefits of non-foaming with application pressures in excess of 2,500 psi and excellent oil-splitting characteristics.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS • Bosch • Electro Motive Diesel • General Motors • Honda • Volvo
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 JBSinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 JBS is a mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. CORPORATE APPROVALS • CORPORATE APPROVALS • Caterpillar # 3-9837336 • Chrysler NPM # 12-270-6050 • Ford TOX # 175019 • General Motors HMCS ID 1182432
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 LXQUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX is an aggressive cleaner specifically formulated for central systems, single machines, or premix tanks filled with machining and grinding fluids. With a unique balance of constituents, this product is designed to penetrate, loosen, lift, and emulsify a variety of tenacious soils. When used as recommended, QUAKERCLEAN® 624 LX will also sanitize the system. Use at 1-2% depending on the amount of dirt to be removed.CUSTOMERS • AK Tube • Bosch • Chrysler • Crown, Cork & Seal • General Motors • Honda • Magna • Silgan Can • Tenneco • Texas Machining Enterprises
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 300 CMQUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is an anhydrous high performance, synthetic hydraulic fluid developed specifically for critical applications where high fluid temperatures may be encountered. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is designed for prolonged operation at temperatures above 200F. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM meets the stringent lubrication requirements, low oxidation rate, and high thermal stability properties required to perform in close tolerance servo systems. Made from a synthetic ester, QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is free of phosphate esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition an
- FERROCOTE 368 BF K1FERROCOTE® 368 BF K1 is a barium-free, oildispersed corrosion preventive providing 3 to 6 months indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives and waxes that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.PROCESS COMPATIBILITYTo enhance process compatibility, use Quaker metalworking fluids and cleaners.