Forge & Foundry
- FERROCOTE 112 DTFERROCOTE® 112 DT is a water-soluble rust preventive that deposits a thin, oily-type film. This product makes a slightly meta-stable emulsion, ideal for dip tank applications.STORAGE AND HANDLINGFERROCOTE® 112 DT is available in drums (54 gal/416 lb) or totes (320 gal/2,464 lb). All containers are filled to volume by weight.This product has a shelf life of 12 months. Like most chemicals, it should be stored out of direct sunlight in temperatures between 40oF (4oC) and 100oF (38oC).
- FERROCOTE 368 BFFERROCOTE® 368 BF is a barium-free, solvent-free, oil-dispersed corrosion preventive providing medium term indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous bearing surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives and waxes that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- FERROCOTE 5856 BFFERROCOTE® 5856 BF is a barium-free solvent-dispersed corrosion preventive providing 1-5 years of indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques. FERROCOTE® 5856 BF is a global product extensively used for numerous industrial metalworking corrosion preventive applications including exportation of parts.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.