Drawing & Forming
- FERROCOTE 364 BF T1FERROCOTE® 364 BF T1 is a solvent-based corrosion preventive formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provide medium to long-term in-process corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility with numerous spray, immersion, and flow-coat techniques. CUSTOMERS\n • Bull Moose Tube\n • Multiple Distributors
- FERROCOTE 61 MAL HCL 1FERROCOTE® 61 MAL HCL 1 is a flexing, blank washing, blanking, stamping, and drawing lubricant. This product is a lubricant-rust preventive that is designed to be applied to sheet steel and/or blanks in any of the aforementioned operations.FLUID MAINTENANCEThis product is used as received. It should not be diluted with any type of solvent or oil. Dilution will significantly reduce its performance and quality. Concentration control is not an issue with this product because it is used as received. Please consult your Quaker representative for more information on proper fluid maintenance.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 JBSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 JBS is a mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys. CORPORATE APPROVALS\n • CORPORATE APPROVALS\n • Caterpillar # 3-9837336\n • Chrysler NPM # 12-270-6050\n • Ford TOX # 175019\n • General Motors HMCS ID 1182432
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum. \n
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.