- DIE SLICK 175The product contains a blend of natural materials and a unique high temperature synthetic polymer that enhances lubrication and release properties for more difficult applications. It can be diluted with water or solvent.
- DIE SLICK 2310 SYNDIE SLICK® 2310 SYN is a synthetic lubricant which contains a blend of reactive polymeric lubricants. The formulation incorporates Smart Polymer™ technology and high molecular weight alkane cross-linking agent. Smart Polymer™ technology is a thermodynamically reactive polymer blend which forms a tough barrier on hot areas of the die while lightly coating cooler less demanding areas. This unique property translates to reduced solder, enhanced release and wetting characteristics while producing bright and clean castings.
- DIE SLICK ANTI SOLDER 7DIE SLICK® Anti-Solder 7 is a soft wax compound which removes solder from hot dies and can serve as a start up conditioner for new dies. Use DIE SLICK® Anti-Solder 7 only with hot dies (> 450°F). Apply a small amount with a bronze brush or a wood spatula to the accumulated solder and the surrounding area. Apply normal spray pattern of die lubricant and conduct your casting cycle. For pretreatment, raise the die temperature to 450°F, then brush on a thin coat of DIE SLICK® Anti-Solder 7. Apply coating several times, allowing time for the compound to adhere to the surface of the die.
- LADLE SLICK 1Apply with a brush uniformly coating any surface where protection is desired. Parts can be coated hot or cold. After the coating is applied the part or surface is exposed to molten alloy which removes the oil base and solidifies the coating. Touchups or small areas can be corrected during normal production. A torch or other heat source can be used if necessary.
- PLUNGER SLICK 180PLUNGER SLICK® 180 is a high viscosity blend of petroleum polymers designed to provide excellent boundary lubricantion for the plunger tip and sleeve.Apply PLUNGER SLICK® 180 to the shot tip before each casting cycle. Each die casting facility is unique. Production processes, die designs, and operation temperatures vary. Each operator should evaluate the amount applied, based on his/her experience.PLUNGER SLICK® 180 is recommended for plunger tips from 2“ – 7“. This product is to be used as is. It is not water soluble.
- POLY SLICK 61GPOLY SLICK™ 61-G is a beaded, dry-form plunger lubricant designed as a high performance substitute to oil-based lubricants. This product is formulated with a unique blend of the highest quality waxes and additives for rapid wetting and excellent boundary lubrication, allowing for increased shot velocities and extended tip and sleeve life. POLY SLICK™ 61-G plunger beads create less carbon build-up than traditional oil-based plunger lubricants, resulting in cleaner die cavities and machines, along with less porosity. POLY SLICK™ 61-G contains graphite for enhanced lubrication and thermal resistance to meet the demands of your process.The amount of POLY SLICK™ 61-G applied is dependent on the size of the plunger tip and the weight of the casting produced. PACKAGING AND STORAGEPOLY SLICK™ products are available in bags, boxes, drums, and pails. All containers are filled to volume by weight.