- QUAKERCOOL 2780QUAKERCOOL® 2780 machining and grinding fluid, provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. This oil-free synthetic coolant also provides effective lubrication for many aluminum operations. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Multipurpose Grinding • Vitrified CBN GrindingCUSTOMERS • Bosch Automotive • Caterpillar, Inc. • Delphi Automotive • Honeywell • Pratt & Whitney • Sikorsky Aircraft
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • Boeing\n • Boeing sub contractors
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications\n • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCUT 012 PEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is designed for medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, especially difficult-to-machine high-nickel alloys. FLUID MAINTENANCEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is to be used as received. It should not be diluted with any mineral spirits or other low viscosity materials. Dilution will greatly hinder performance characteristics. Please consult with your Quaker Process Engineer for more information.
- QUAKERCUT 026 PEThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult to machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains a synthetic ester and a unique non-sulfurized & non-chlorinated extreme pressure additive.\n • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining\n • Tapping\n • Plated CBN Grinding\n • Gun DrillingCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.