- QUAKERAL 481 VThis emulsifiable metalworking fluid is designed for machining and grinding operations on cast and wrought aluminum, as well as, more difficult machining and grinding operations on cast iron and steel. This Quaker technology is a more economical alternative to Quaker’s premium product line, the QUAKERAL® 300 series. QUAKERAL® 481 V is designed to control microbiological growth, including Mycobacteria, when used and maintained at the recommended concentration. QUAKERAL® 481 V has been designed for systems that have medium to hard water conditions.
- QUAKERCOOL 2780QUAKERCOOL® 2780 machining and grinding fluid, provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. This oil-free synthetic coolant also provides effective lubrication for many aluminum operations. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Multipurpose Grinding • Vitrified CBN GrindingCUSTOMERS • Bosch Automotive • Caterpillar, Inc. • Delphi Automotive • Honeywell • Pratt & Whitney • Sikorsky Aircraft
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • Boeing\n • Boeing sub contractors
- QUAKERCOOL 7450QUAKERCOOL® 7450 is a high-performance microemulsion ideally suited to all operations demanding premium surface finish quality and consistent lubrication. Ideal for machining aluminum, and ferrous alloys. Delivers superior tapping performance on 356-T6 aluminum alloy.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications\n • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.