- FERROCOTE 364 BFFERROCOTE® 364 BF is a solvent based corrosion preventive formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provide long-term corrosion protection for ferrous and nonferrous surfaces. This product offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility with numerous spray, immersion, flow-coat techniques.
- FERROCOTE 5856 BF T1FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T1 is a barium-free, solventdispersed corrosion preventive providing 1-5 years of indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous bearing surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques. FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T1 is a global product extensively used for numerous industrial metalworking corrosion preventive applications.
- FERROCOTE 61 MAL HCL 1FERROCOTE® 61 MAL HCL 1 is a flexing, blank washing, blanking, stamping, and drawing lubricant. This product is a lubricant-rust preventive that is designed to be applied to sheet steel and/or blanks in any of the aforementioned operations.FLUID MAINTENANCEThis product is used as received. It should not be diluted with any type of solvent or oil. Dilution will significantly reduce its performance and quality. Concentration control is not an issue with this product because it is used as received. Please consult your Quaker representative for more information on proper fluid maintenance.
- FERROCOTE 673 BFFERROCOTE® 673 BF is a solvent dispersed corrosion preventive providing long-term indoor and outdoor protection for ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product deposits a thin, wax-like film having a golden brown color. It is used for long-term, under cover, outdoor protection of various ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces such as tools, dies, chains, castings, tubes, pipes, sheet, and coils in the steel industry.
- QUAKERCOOL 2780QUAKERCOOL® 2780 machining and grinding fluid, provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. This oil-free synthetic coolant also provides effective lubrication for many aluminum operations. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Multipurpose Grinding • Vitrified CBN GrindingCUSTOMERS • Bosch Automotive • Caterpillar, Inc. • Delphi Automotive • Honeywell • Pratt & Whitney • Sikorsky Aircraft
- QUINTOLUBRIC 865QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 is based on high-quality, natural esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester.