- FERROCOTE 5856 BF T1FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T1 is a barium-free, solventdispersed corrosion preventive providing 1-5 years of indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous bearing surfaces. This product is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques. FERROCOTE® 5856 BF T1 is a global product extensively used for numerous industrial metalworking corrosion preventive applications.
- FERROCOTE 61 MAL HCL 1FERROCOTE® 61 MAL HCL 1 is a flexing, blank washing, blanking, stamping, and drawing lubricant. This product is a lubricant-rust preventive that is designed to be applied to sheet steel and/or blanks in any of the aforementioned operations.FLUID MAINTENANCEThis product is used as received. It should not be diluted with any type of solvent or oil. Dilution will significantly reduce its performance and quality. Concentration control is not an issue with this product because it is used as received. Please consult your Quaker representative for more information on proper fluid maintenance.
- QUAKERAL 481 VThis emulsifiable metalworking fluid is designed for machining and grinding operations on cast and wrought aluminum, as well as, more difficult machining and grinding operations on cast iron and steel. This Quaker technology is a more economical alternative to Quaker’s premium product line, the QUAKERAL® 300 series. QUAKERAL® 481 V is designed to control microbiological growth, including Mycobacteria, when used and maintained at the recommended concentration. QUAKERAL® 481 V has been designed for systems that have medium to hard water conditions.
- QUAKERCOOL 2780QUAKERCOOL® 2780 machining and grinding fluid, provides a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on difficult operations involving high alloy steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. This oil-free synthetic coolant also provides effective lubrication for many aluminum operations. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Multipurpose Grinding • Vitrified CBN GrindingCUSTOMERS • Bosch Automotive • Caterpillar, Inc. • Delphi Automotive • Honeywell • Pratt & Whitney • Sikorsky Aircraft
- QUAKERCOOL 6010 NDThis Boeing-approved product is designed as a multi-purpose machining and grinding coolant for use on operations requiring a high degree of cleanliness, detergency, cooling, and corrosion protection. It is suitable for use on steel, cast iron, difficult steel alloys, and almost all non-ferrous alloys. Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).CURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • Boeing\n • Boeing sub contractors
- QUAKERCOOL 730 TPThe QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a high-performance, mineral oil free microemulsion metalworking fluid. The QUAKERCOOL 730 TP is a proven performer in demanding machining and grinding operations. QUAKERCOOL 730 TP effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.
- QUAKERCOOL 740QUAKERCOOL® 740 is a boron-free emulsifiable metalworking fluid designed for ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring good lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection. It can be used on cast iron and will also perform well for moderate duty operations on steel alloys.
- QUAKERCOOL 7450QUAKERCOOL® 7450 is a high-performance microemulsion ideally suited to all operations demanding premium surface finish quality and consistent lubrication. Ideal for machining aluminum, and ferrous alloys. Delivers superior tapping performance on 356-T6 aluminum alloy.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications\n • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCUT 004 PEQUAKERCUT® 004 PE is designed for honing and lapping operations on alloy and carbon steel. This product is a complex formulation of controlled release extreme-pressure lubricants, boundary lubricants and high-quality virgin mineral oils. This light colored, mild odor fluid delivers excellent honing and grinding performance without sulfurized fats or chlorinated additives.
- QUAKERCUT 012 PEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is designed for medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, especially difficult-to-machine high-nickel alloys. FLUID MAINTENANCEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is to be used as received. It should not be diluted with any mineral spirits or other low viscosity materials. Dilution will greatly hinder performance characteristics. Please consult with your Quaker Process Engineer for more information.
- QUAKERCUT 026 PEThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult to machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains a synthetic ester and a unique non-sulfurized & non-chlorinated extreme pressure additive.\n • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining\n • Tapping\n • Plated CBN Grinding\n • Gun DrillingCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS\n • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum. \n
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.