- BINOL BAND 20Binol Band 20 is a safe and environmentally acceptable non-emulsifying cleaning oil, based on renewable raw materials. The product is readily biodegradable in soil and water, non toxic for human or the environment and not irritating to skin. It is also label free. Binol Band 20 is designed for cleaning and lubricating applications of band saws, circular saws in saw mills and tables and cutter tools in planing mills. The product has been tested against different elastomers and paints, used by the leading equipment manufacturers. Binol Band 20 reduces consumption, extends the abrasive range of the bandsaw blades and is an environmentally acceptable alternative to diesel oil.
- FERROCOTE 61 A USThis oil-based rust preventive provides in-process or final protection for medium to long-term indoor storage of metal surfaces.Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144 (ASTM E1868-10 TGA).\n • Flood\n • Flow-on\n • Immersion\n • Wipe-on\n • Electrostatic
- FERROCOTE 6130FERROCOTE 6130 is an oil-based drawing and forming lubricant that can be used for blank washing, blanking, stamping, and bending operations. FERROCOTE 6130 is designed to be applied to ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces in any of the aforementioned operations while offering in-process and final protection for the formed part. \n\nMeets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 2012 requirements under Rule 1144, ASTM E1868-10 (TGA) for metal protecting, general (corrosion preventives). This product can be applied by: • Flood • Flow-on • Immersion • Wipe-on • Electrostatic • Spray
- FERROCOTE EGL 1FERROCOTE® EGL 1 is an oil dispersed rust preventive providing medium to long term indoor protection of ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. This product provides high humidity protection and has built-in protection against acidic components in normal industrial atmospheres. FERROCOTE® EGL 1 has excellent resistance to staining and varnishing on storage on metal-to-metal contact, especially with moisture contamination present. This property has provided excellent resistance to ”puddle stain“ when used as slushing oil for sheets and coils, including cold rolled and galvanize in the steel industry.
- QUAKERCLEAN 624 CPinventory and costsAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP is a dual-purpose, mild alkaline liquid that simultaneously cleans and protects metal surfaces in a single processing step. This product is designed for ferrous (steel and cast iron) alloys and non-ferrous (aluminum) alloys.QUAKERCLEAN® 624 CP will not foam and works extremely well in deburring operations with spray pressures in excess of 2,500 psi (172 BAR).CUSTOMERS\n • Bosch\n • Electro Motive Diesel\n • General Motors\n • Honda\n • Volvo
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.