- LADLE SLICK 1Apply with a brush uniformly coating any surface where protection is desired. Parts can be coated hot or cold. After the coating is applied the part or surface is exposed to molten alloy which removes the oil base and solidifies the coating. Touchups or small areas can be corrected during normal production. A torch or other heat source can be used if necessary.
- PLUNGER SLICK 180PLUNGER SLICK® 180 is a high viscosity blend of petroleum polymers designed to provide excellent boundary lubricantion for the plunger tip and sleeve.Apply PLUNGER SLICK® 180 to the shot tip before each casting cycle. Each die casting facility is unique. Production processes, die designs, and operation temperatures vary. Each operator should evaluate the amount applied, based on his/her experience.PLUNGER SLICK® 180 is recommended for plunger tips from 2“ – 7“. This product is to be used as is. It is not water soluble.
- PLUNGER SLICK 34PLUNGER SLICK® 34 is lubricating anti-seize compound for plunger tips and sleeves in casting aluminum, brass or magnesium. It is viscous grease containing micronized graphite. Desirable consistency for manual or automatic application. For manual application apply at full strength (neat) with brush or swab.
- POLY SLICK 61GPOLY SLICK™ 61-G is a beaded, dry-form plunger lubricant designed as a high performance substitute to oil-based lubricants. This product is formulated with a unique blend of the highest quality waxes and additives for rapid wetting and excellent boundary lubrication, allowing for increased shot velocities and extended tip and sleeve life. POLY SLICK™ 61-G plunger beads create less carbon build-up than traditional oil-based plunger lubricants, resulting in cleaner die cavities and machines, along with less porosity. POLY SLICK™ 61-G contains graphite for enhanced lubrication and thermal resistance to meet the demands of your process.The amount of POLY SLICK™ 61-G applied is dependent on the size of the plunger tip and the weight of the casting produced. PACKAGING AND STORAGEPOLY SLICK™ products are available in bags, boxes, drums, and pails. All containers are filled to volume by weight.
- POLY SLICK 76PPOLY SLICK 76P was designed as a substitute to oil based lubricants. Product is in beaded dry form. Dispense a modest amount into the shot sleeve. After injection, it melts and expand rapidly inside the shot sleeve. The fine mists created inside the shot sleeve results in an outstanding lubrication film. Unlike most of the oil based lubricant, it does not produce pollution. POLY SLICK 76P reduces porosity in castings and protects the pour area in shot sleeve from erosion, extending the service life of shot sleeve, and reduce adverse effects from scratches; enhances the casting system life. Increases the tool life of plunger tips, generally doubles the tool life when compared to using oil based lubricants. During casting, the plunger lubricants are completely consumed, not leaving any pollutants from oil based lubricants. The surfaces of castings are clean and bright; without oil marks. No grease stains, no smoke nor air pollution during recycle of gating, runners and biscuits. Main