View as List Grid
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 300 CMQUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is an anhydrous high performance, synthetic hydraulic fluid developed specifically for critical applications where high fluid temperatures may be encountered. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is designed for prolonged operation at temperatures above 200F. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM meets the stringent lubrication requirements, low oxidation rate, and high thermal stability properties required to perform in close tolerance servo systems. Made from a synthetic ester, QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-300 CM is free of phosphate esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- QWERL 90QWERL 90 is a synthetic, water soluble formulation specifically designed as a scuff and tarnish preventive for copper and copper alloys in Continuous Annealing and Pickling lines.Qwerl 90 is recommended for use at concentrations of 0.5% to 5.0% in water, keeping in mind the severity of the operation dictates final concentration. The temperature of the solution should be maintained between 170° F and 190° F to effect efficient deposition of film. Application of QWERL 90 should be followed by a hot air blow-off or dryer.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 68QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-68 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 888 46QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids used in applications where fire hazards exist. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 can also be used in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operations. This fluid does not contain water, mineral oil, or phosphate ester, and is based on high-quality, synthetic, organic esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 888-46 offers the lubrication level of premium, anti-wear hydraulic oils, and can be used with hydraulic components from all major manufacturers.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 865QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil based hydraulic fluids as well as vegetable-based fluids and polyol esters. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 can be used in or near fire hazards and in environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising the overall hydraulic system operation.QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 is based on high-quality, natural esters and carefully selected additives to achieve excellent hydraulic fluid performance. QUINTOLUBRIC® 865 does not contain water, mineral oil or phosphate ester.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 822 450QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 was designed to replace anti-wear, mineral oil-based hydraulic fluid used in fire hazardous and environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications without compromising overall hydraulic system operation. QUINTOLUBRIC® 822-450 is based on synthetic esters and contains an optimized additive package. It does not contain water, phosphate esters or chlorinated hydrocarbons.The product is widely used over many types of industries. Major applications include the Steel industry, Non-ferrous industry, Glass industry, Mobile equipment and Mining.
- QUINTOLUBRIC 807 ISQUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS is a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps. QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.The proprietary lubricants in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS have a strong affinity for metal, and provide effective boundary lubrication between sliding steel surfaces. The biocides used in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS are effective against both bacteria and mold/yeast. The biocide package in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS will protect against bacteria and fungal growth at the minimum concentration of 2%. There is plenty of reserve alkalinity in QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS to maintain proper pH for corrosion inhibition an
- QUINTOLUBRIC 702 46 RDQUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD is a water-glycol fire-resistant fluid formulated to meet the demand of today’s hydraulic equipment. It is designed to provide optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required.QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD contains an adequate amount of water to prevent ignition that could occur in hydraulic systems operating under high pressure through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high temperature source. This fluid includes additives that provide lubricity, corrosion protection, and the overall performance demanded by today’s high performance hydraulic systems. QUINTOLUBRIC® 702-46 RD provides a high viscosity index, low pour point, and excellent heat transfer and antifoam performance. These properties, along with the addition of an antiwear component, provide extended pump life in systems operating under high pressure or overloaded conditions.
- QUAKERDRAW 58 BFQUAKERDRAW® 58 BF is a barium-free, water-dilutable forming lubricant consisting of Quaker’s proprietary ester lubricant, extreme pressure and anti-wear agents in combination with organic corrosion inhibitors. It is a multifunctional fluid designed for use on severe, high speed punching and/or forming operations where previously only high performance, chlorinated extreme pressure oils or emulsifiable mineral oil based products would work. This completely synthetic product is recommended for use in both soft and hard waters. This product is recommended for use on cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum.
- QUAKERCUT 030 ESQUAKERCUT® 030 ES is designed for difficult machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It was engineered to provide optimum performance on difficult operations, such as broaching and gear cutting, and on difficult to machine alloys, such as exotic high nickel aerospace alloys. This product is also suitable for use on steelCURRENT CUSTOMERS • TRWCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect, after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility. Consult your Quaker representative.
- QUAKERCUT 026 PEThis medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil provides a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult to machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains a synthetic ester and a unique non-sulfurized & non-chlorinated extreme pressure additive. • Medium to Heavy Duty Machining • Tapping • Plated CBN Grinding • Gun DrillingCLEANING AND PROTECTINGTo clean and protect after the metal removal operation, use QUAKERCLEAN® (cleaners) and FERROCOTE® (corrosion preventives) to enhance process compatibility.
- QUAKERCUT 012 PEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is designed for medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, especially difficult-to-machine high-nickel alloys. FLUID MAINTENANCEQUAKERCUT® 012 PE is to be used as received. It should not be diluted with any mineral spirits or other low viscosity materials. Dilution will greatly hinder performance characteristics. Please consult with your Quaker Process Engineer for more information.
- QUAKERCUT 004 PEQUAKERCUT® 004 PE is designed for honing and lapping operations on alloy and carbon steel. This product is a complex formulation of controlled release extreme-pressure lubricants, boundary lubricants and high-quality virgin mineral oils. This light colored, mild odor fluid delivers excellent honing and grinding performance without sulfurized fats or chlorinated additives.
- QUAKERCOOL 8013stainless steel and ferrous applications • Superior corrosion protection on the part and machine and does not stain galvanized steelAPPLICATIONSQUAKERCOOL® 8013 is a high performance, heavy-duty synthetic metalworking fluid for use on aluminum and aerospace alloys. It is specially formulated for aluminum machining and provides superior surface finish in critical machining applications. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 can also be used on stainless steel and other alloy steels. QUAKERCOOL® 8013 is highly fortified with water-soluble lubricity and EP additives making it capable of performing equal to heavy-duty soluble oils. It provides excellent cleanability, oil rejection, bio-stability and is very low foaming even in R/O water.
- QUAKERCOOL 770The QUAKERCOOL® 770 high-performance, microemulsion metalworking fluid is a proven performer in extremely demanding threading operations. The product can also be used to roll form high chromium substrates. QUAKERCOOL® 770 effectively resists microbiological growth and contains no chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde release agents, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines.